Fast. Simple. Delicious.
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Foster Farms boneless, skinless chicken breasts and wings.
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Mix cracker crumbs, seasoned salt, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts into melted margarine and press into cracker mixture until coated. Arrange chicken in prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (75 degrees C).