Hold a hand. Use a computer. Address envelopes. Bake a cake. Ring up a sale. Deliver medical supplies. Make phone calls. Plant a garden. Prepare meals. Provide companionship. Listen to cherished memories. Pat a shoulder. Touch a heart.
Wherever you choose to volunteer at St. Francis Healthcare System of Hawaii, there’s a place for you. Whether you want to work directly with patients and families or in another role, you can make a big difference in someone’s life. Each program has its own orientation and training requirement.
- Complete a Volunteer Application.
- Meet the specific requirements of the assignment to be filled.
- Have a current TB Clearance (2 step or Chest X-Ray).
- Be available to volunteer at least two (2) hours a week for an extended period of time.
- Be at least 16 years of age; younger persons may be considered as appropriate and with written parental permission.
- Complete Volunteer Training and Orientation.
- Successfully complete Reference and Criminal Background Checks.
- Click on this link to fill out a Volunteer Application. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808 547-8134 for more information about how to get involved.
There are many ways you can make a difference in the life of another. We are sure that no matter which area you choose, you will enjoy being a part of St. Francis Healthcare System of Hawaii’s family of volunteers. Volunteer opportunities are as individual as you are, and we welcome volunteers from all walks of life. Every contribution by a volunteer supports our mission to create healthy communities in the Spirit of Christ’s healing ministry.