Perfect for summer barbecues!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp (30-40 per pound)
- Mix together the Cajun seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add the shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the shrimp from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the shrimp on the preheated grill until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 2 minutes per side.