- 1 20-ounce package frozen cheese ravioli, or tortellini (4 cups)
- 6 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen chopped or whole-leaf spinach
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook ravioli (or tortellini) according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add salt, crushed red pepper to taste, spinach and water. Cook, stirring frequently, until the spinach has thawed, wilted and heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.
Divide among 4 bowls, top with the pasta and drizzle 1 teaspoon of the remaining oil over each portion. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of Parmesan.